26 AprApp takes Retail & FMCG by Storm
Digital agency, BG, has released the latest version of its FieldStorm® app for retail and FMCG businesses and like the supermarket shelves it’s designed to service it’s full stocked.
FieldStorm® mobilizes retail and FMCG sales processes and improves management visibility of sales reps performance. From managing in-store compliance, tracking sales team performance, turn-in-ordering, trade promotion creation with DocuSign®, merchandising, territory planning or route planning, if it’s in store FieldStorm® has it covered.
FieldStorm® can integrate with enterprise systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft and Lotus Notes to deliver seamless product and customer information to sales reps in the field. With the majority of sales reps now only accessing the Internet using a mobile device, the future for retail and FMCG businesses is on mobile and FieldStorm® delivers a superior user experience for sales reps.
Purpose built for FMCG and retail sales teams and sales managers, FieldStorm®:
- Improves efficiency of your mobile workforce
- Automates your mobile workflow processes
- Improves your customer satisfaction
- Tracks and monitors your mobile workforce’s performance
FieldStorm® allows end users to:
- Check-in to a store location and conduct compliance audits
- Create client partnerships and trade promotion using DocuSign
- Create turn-in-orders using a mobile and track orders according to store location and client account
- Integrate with their existing product ordering systems such as SAP
- To track payment and set push notifications
Stock check using an in-built barcode scanner
- Present marketing and sales images and videos to promote the sales of new products
- Navigate to different store locations using real time map display
- Track and report on sales team and product performance in-store
- Check-in to store locations
- Conduct in-store compliance
- Deliver audits, surveys, objectives
- Improve sales team efficiency with GPS based route planning
To arrange a demo or to trial the app visit the FieldStorm® website www.fieldstormapp.com.
Tweet us @fieldstorm_app